We don’t just talk the talk. We walk the walk.
Picking a fundraising program is like making an investment. Every fundraising chair or school staff member making the fundraiser decisions should consider one question, “How are they qualified to help me?”
Our organization includes personnel with experience in:
- Fundraising and grant writing for non-profits.
- Fundraising for schools.
- Fundraising for charities as The Leukemia and Lymphoma Society’s Team in Training.
- Elementary, Middle School, High School and Collegiate classroom instruction.
- Information Technology program management in K-12 schools.
- Business-world Information Technology management.
- Sales and Marketing in the business and education worlds.
- Professional project management.
Our staff has collegiate degrees and training in:
- Sales and Marketing
- Information Technology Systems
- Graphic Design
We are qualified to help you. You can not be everything to everyone, so let us take some of the weight off your shoulders.
“Respecting our Earth, Raising your Funds, and Educating our Future.”